Stephanie Parker MSW, RSW
Wellington West Therapy and Assessment
Website (scroll down for bio)
- Support for intended parent(s) and grief counselling
- Implications counselling for intended parent(s)
- 3rd party assessment for donors
Counselling services available in both French and English
Appointments available in person in Ottawa office or virtually
Dr. Sarah Birnie, C.Psych
Dr. Birnie can receive referrals (and self-referrals) for psychotherapy for the following areas:
1. Supporting the process of uncertain infertility treatment, including donor egg/sperm.
2. Supporting individuals once pregnant after infertility treatment.
3. Supporting postpartum stress and adjustment once baby/babies are born.
Visit Sarah's Website
Brooke Eagle MSW, RSW at Vega Counselling
Assisted reproduction counselling in preparation for all forms of fertility treatment, including implications counselling for intended parents and third-party donors
Supporting perinatal and postnatal mental health
Ziva Shmorgun MSW, RSW
Reproductive Health Counsellor.
Specializing in implication counselling for third-party reproduction.
New Origins Counselling
Karin Schwartz: 604-831-6558
Janna Stark Glassman: 604-671-5068
Rate: $165 per hour
Please call to book an appointment