OFC & COVID-19 News
During this time of providing services during a pandemic, the Ottawa Fertility Centre has made several changes to how it operates to ensure patient and staff safety while providing efficient services to our patients. Please take note of the responsibilities below that you can follow to minimize adverse effects on your treatment and that of your fellow patients.
- Ensure you complete the online COVID-19 screening questionnaire before every visit to the Ottawa Fertility Centre. You will not be allowed into the clinic without a “GO” result from this screener. Staff onsite will verify the result and take your temperature before entering.
- Please present yourself at the clinic no earlier than 15 minutes prior to your appointment time to help minimize contact with others.
- Due to COVID-19 all appointments will be strictly enforced to ensure we can provide distancing to all patients and accommodate as many patients in a day as we can.
- Please arrive at the clinic with your own facemask, you will be required to wear it at all times in the clinic.
- Please do not bring your partner or children to the appointment; we need to restrict entrants to patients only.
- Due to COVID-19 we are not able to accommodate patients on a walk-in basis. If you need to meet with a physician’s assistant, please call the office and book an appointment.
Please be advised that when you call in for your “Day 1” we may not be able to accommodate your testing or procedure in that month due to high demand from patients at this time. If this happens we will ensure we accommodate you on your second call. Thanks you for your patience.