Following the announcement on May 14th by the Provincial Government, fertility clinics in Ontario will be able to resume operations in the coming week. The OFC has been preparing for a re-opening and we are happy to announce we that we will be reopening on-site operations in a phased approach starting May 25th.
- New consultations have already begun with our OFC physician team.
- Diagnostic (testing) services including ultrasounds and blood tests will begin on May 25th.
- “Day 1” phone calls for IUI treatment will begin on June 1st.
- IUI procedures will begin on June 8th. Positive LH kits for IUI can be reported to OFC nurses beginning June 7th.
- IVF and FET treatments will be scheduled by an OFC nurse. They will be scheduled in the order in which they were cancelled when OFC closed in March. IVF patients should not call us to start treatment, our nurse will call you to arrange your start date.
Many of our scheduling practices have changed as a result of COVID-19 related safety protocols, please refer to our web site (www.conceive.ca) and our Facebook page for additional updates on these changes in the coming days.
We look forward to seeing you all again soon. Stay safe.